Are you talented?
At Aptonomy, we are pushing the limits of advanced robotics and artificial intelligence, a challenge we seek as a team. We are looking for creative and talented minds to help us pioneer autonomous security drones (self-flying) that operate as security guards and emergency first responders. By leveraging drones for security and surveillance, we leave the most dirty, dull and dangerous parts of physical security to advanced robots - keeping fellow humans out of harm's way.
Aptonomy, Inc. is a Y Combinator incubated company (S2016) and funded by top silicon valley investors. Our ground-breaking technology has been covered extensively by MIT Tech Review, TechCrunch, Yahoo Tech and others.
Come join us in making the world a better – and a safer – place.
Robotics Engineer – San Francisco Bay Area
Aptonomy is looking for a robotics engineer with interest in unmanned aerial systems (UAS).
- Education in Robotics, Mechatronics, Embedded Software Engineering or Computer Science
- Strong programming skills (C++, Python)
- Hands-on experience building and testing complete robotics systems
- Experience in robotics field testing (outdoors experience is a plus)
- Proficiency in algorithms and data structures
- Experience in computer vision applied to robotics, vision-based navigation such as visual odometry, structure from motion and simultaneous localization and mapping (SLAM)
- Bonus: drone piloting skills