Are you talented?
At Aptonomy, we are pushing the limits of artificial intelligence, a challenge we seek as a team. We are looking for creative and talented minds to help us pioneer AI.
Aptonomy is funded by BootstrapLabs, Silicon Valley Data Capital, Y Combinator, Kluz Ventures, FoundersX, Wharton Alumni Angels and other top silicon valley investors.
Computer Vision Engineer – San Francisco Bay Area
-Strong technical background. BS, MS or PhD with 2+ years of academic or industry experience in designing and implementing computer vision algorithms.
-You are a skilled software engineer with experience in C++, Python and strong problem-solving skills.
-Ability to build and iterate quickly. You enjoy working fast and smart, and you are comfortable in the earlier stages of developing an algorithm from scratch.
-Hands on. You dig deep into important details such as the sensor driver if it improves the overall system. You like working with production machine learning pipelines, from dataset collection and labeling to training and validation.
-Great communicator. You have experience writing clear, concise, and detailed documentation.
-Be responsible for designing computer vision algorithms and implementing them in robust, efficient, and well-tested code.
-Integrate both novel and well-established techniques such as deep neural networks, decision trees, semantic segmentation, triangulation, or point cloud processing on camera and laser data.
-Collaborate closely with other experts on the team, including the planning and systems engineering team.
Business Development Representative – San Francisco Bay Area
- 5+ Years B2B Business Development/Sales Experience (within Shipping & Logistics and/or Technology Industry)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intelligent, honest and strategic (critical attributes needed for educating the marketplace about Aptonomy's revolutionizing technologies)
- Self-starter and ability to operate independently
- Proficiency in the enterprise resource planning technology