Interested in joining us?
At Aptonomy, we are developing advanced self-flying drones that serve as security guards. By leveraging drones for security and surveillance, we leave the most dirty, dull and dangerous parts of patrol and alarm response to the machines, while fellow humans watch over them from the safe distance.
Aptonomy, Inc. is a Y Combinator incubated company (S2016) and funded by top silicon valley investors. Our ground-breaking technology was recently covered extensively by MIT Tech Review, TechCrunch, Yahoo Tech and others.
Come join us in making the world a better – and a safer – place.
Robotics Engineer – San Francisco Bay Area
A robotics engineer with interest in unmanned aerial systems (UAS).
- Education in Robotics, Mechatronics, Embedded Software Engineering or Computer Science
- Strong programming skills (C++, Python)
- Hands-on experience building and testing complete robotics systems
- Experience in robotics field testing (outdoors experience is a plus)
- Proficiency in algorithms and data structures
- Experience in computer vision applied to robotics, vision-based navigation such as visual odometry, structure from motion and simultaneous localization and mapping (SLAM)
- Bonus: drone piloting skills
Senior Sales Executive
A motivated sales professional with experience in the physical security and surveillance industry, with a passion to bring new technology to the market.
We offer flexibility in terms of part-time or full-time arrangements, and substantial promotion opportunities are available for the great candidate.